LinkUp Communications is a leading content delivery and technology company, looking for a NOC technicians with opportunities for advancement. Our network operations center technicians work regularly with customers and are responsible for monitoring content networks, software, satellite and terrestrial networks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20 – $22 per hour + company benefits
Job Title: Network Operations Technician
Location: Englewood, CO (Tech Center)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the NOC Technician is to ensure the availability, reliability, integrity, and efficient operation of national network systems. This is achieved by system, application, and program monitoring. In this position, the NOC Technician plays a crucial role in the Network Operations Center by being a key member of the service monitoring team. In addition to monitoring the NOC, Technician provides support to the Operations and Engineering teams to assist in timely resolution of issues, collecting system/application/performance data, managing trouble tickets, performing notifications, escalations, and documentation of final-results.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven competency with computer systems, customer environments, and operational procedures.
- Prefer experience in Network or Service Operations Center, technical troubleshooting, customer support, monitoring systems and knowledge of ticket and incident management, resolution and escalation processes but will offer on the job training for the right candiate.
- Knowledge of IT service operations and management.
- Ability to provide technical support to remote customer locations via telephone and technical tools.
- Able to work in a 24/7/365 environment including holidays and weekends.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications Suite.
- Demonstrated abilities to identify priorities, meet deadlines, give direction, and hold self and others accountable for success.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm while resolving concerns.
- Excellent attention to detail in a dynamic environment.
- Packaging, shipping, and tracking, fragile equipment.
- Rights to work in the US.
- Support experience preferred.
- An effective team player with excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Attention to detail and a desire to help people resolve issues.
- Effective time management skills.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
How to Apply:
Send resume by email to: email@example.com
APC Operator/Editor 51217286
Multimedia Journalist – 51567669 – Salt Lake City, Telemundo Utah
APC Operator/Editor – 51217286 – Telemundo Colorado